Sunday, July 1, 2012

Soon to Come - Comic Con Impressions

I haven't posted a while on this blog unfortunately but I am not going to abandon it. For sure it will be fully renewed for next semester of school, I just have not thought of good ideas to write about or forgot to post things on my mind.

However I will be going to the San Diego Comic Con soon, going to attend many panels and I am sure there will be a lot of information. I am going to write down all of the awesome stuff I find and hear about and post them on this blog. San Diego Comic Con starts on July 11th and goes till July 15th. I will be writing up my impressions soon after that (hopefully).

In the meanwhile, I am thinking of a few tunes of the week to post up but I will at least get my Comic Con stuff up for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment